YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Me or The Fellas

I honestly have a great boyfriend which most chicks would dream about or can only fathom on paper. He will make to be a great father and much more. He is going to hate me for this one, but....lately, I have been feeling like I am competing with his friends. Don't get me wrong because I am a very understanding, caring, and trusting girlfriend but, I am not liking the time he spends with them.

It is difficult to like the friends he hangs with because he tells me what type of people they are. Just know, you probably don't want your little brother, cousin, and definitely not your man hanging with them. Well it sucks because just as much as I don't want him around them, they don't want me around at all. This is fine because I am not trying to be "one of the guys" but when I'm chosen AFTER them is when the problem arises.....

I proud myself on my ability to let ish go and keep it moving but I can't shake this thing. It's understandable if you and your dudes want to do "dude" things and no women allowed. I respect that. I know you have to let a man be a man! But I do feel like you have to stand up for your woman at some point and make ya boys realize that the two of you are a unit. Just because they choose not to have me around doesn't make me disappear from his life.

I am not blaming his friends for not wanting me around but I do feel like my man has to take some authority and speak up for me! It has been times when it would have been nice with "just us girls" but I had to let my friends know that my man was coming along as well. They had to accept it and move on. Why can't I get the same treatment from him???

I love him, I do; but it has come to the point where he has to decide if it is going to be me or the fellas....

0 comments: