YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

World AIDS Day


I am sure we all know today is World AIDS Day. AIDS is a serious matter. It is definitely not a joke at all. Black people are not the only ones who are getting AIDS but unfortunately we are the main ones infected. We make up more than half of all AIDS cases in the world. That's not cool. I remember reading something about how people are wearing masks trying not to contract the swine flu but over 90 million cases of AIDS and people still aren't wearing condoms. It is not a game people. If you too scared to get tested, sex is not for you. Sex is supposed to be for mature adults so if you don't want to get tsted then you should refrain from sex. Below I have listed dumb reasons/excuses not to get tested. If you or your partner find yourself saying these things, AIDS may be a gift one of you have given to each other and unfortunately you'll never know.

* It can't happen to me.
* My girl was tested and she didn't have nothing, so I'm straight.
* I got tested last year and I've had the same partner.
* I don't want to know if I'm dying.
* I don't want anyone to see me getting tested.

You get the point! Get tested people!

0 comments: