YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 16, 2009

Cupid, Oh Cupid...


So Happy Late Valentine's Day to everyone. I hope you enjoyed yourself thoroughly as I did. I came to a clear realization this Valentine's weekend. That whole lovey dubby thing is so not worth it. Don't get me wrong but I didn't do the "norm" for Valentine's Day but I am sure that the quality time I spent with my boyfriend was much more valued and appreciated than the girl who got taken out on that "special date" and the girl who got the atmosphere SET just right for SEX. All the money that was spent on meaningless gifts and one track dates were incomparable to the simple kiss I received when it was indeed, Valentine's Day.

The look in my boyfriend's eye was priceless when I told him how much I truly cared and didn't want a fancy dinner to prove his love for me. I wanted to order in something and watch movies. Actually spend time together and talk....sex will come.

The laughs, million of hugs, cuddling, and innumerable kisses were insurmountable to any gift that he has ever given me. So for the years to come, I no longer expect a fancy date or a fancy gift. I just want the love and attention from my lover knowing that sex wont be the highlight of the night. The time we share is all we need!

FYI: I did get a teddy bear and a new digital camera....didnt want you to think my boyfriend is a cheap ass! lol

1 comments:

MADNESS IZ GENIUS

LOL at the end! But I feel you girl! It's not about the sex, the gifts, none of the BS. It's all about the time, the thought, and the moments...*sigh* Sooooooo glad you're happy!