YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dirty Double Standard

Girls always question why can guys do certain things but girls cant. The main point being "How come if a dude puts his penis inside anything with a hole, he's a pimp, but if a girl let's any dude get inside her, she is a whore.

No, I may not have the answer to this question but I think my opinion is valid. I believe the female is more sacred and valuable than the male species. I am not bashing fellows, but be serious about it! Girls are da ish! *no homo* We have the key to everything in the world and corporate America just puts you in high position because a female in such a high place causes major intimidation.

Females are supposed to be respected and treated as a hidden treasure. Purity is always valued in a woman more so than a man. To my ladies, I know we always say "I want a man who knows what he is doing." You can't find this in a male who hasnt "been around the block". Dont get me wrong. I am not saying that male sluts are more desireable than a man of good moral standing. I am saying that one with experience who isnt heartless is preferable in most cases.

To my fellas, I didnt forget yall either. I know how much more fun and attractive it is for a girl to be chaste. No one wants a old and worn out, flabby, already elastic vagina to insert their manhood. You want something that makes you feel good instead of making you feel small cuz the poor girl cant feel a thing. >LOOSE< And you definitely cant fault the man who has "it" being thrown at him left and right. Males are weaker mentally and their flesh as well. Females have been blessed with the power to say no. The option is always clear whereas males may feel like the women have given them NO CHOICE! I love yall! I'm Out!

1 comments:

MADNESS IZ GENIUS

Ok, I am REALLY feeling this one boo! The double standard has always been a big thing for me personally and I share your opinion. I know that a guy that is more experienced is preferred, for me anyway. And as for the ladies, I believe that a lot of us [females] go about this type of situation the wrong way. Everyone gets curious at some point in time in their lives and have fallen victim to the old saying "curiosity killed the cat". Some have done so LITERALLY as in the cat is >LOOSE< as you stated LOL. But I do have to say that as long as you set your boundaries and know your limits the whole "whore" aspect wouldn't be as big of a deal. I have just faced that fact that there are promiscuous (sp?) women and those that take it to the extreme. It's life. The only advice I have is for men to not judge a woman so quickly when it comes to the double standard issue. Everyone has a story...