YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Baby Kicks

Soooo, this pregnancy thing has really been a precious moment in time for me. I must say that the simplest thing makes me all emotional. The first time I heard the baby's heartbeat, I cried. Every time I look down and only see stomach and thighs, I cry. {that's not a happy cry though...lol} I have yet to receive an ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby, but the most precious thing has been going on....that little offspring of mine is kicking!!! I mean the baby has got to be doing somersaults or something. It is sooooo adorable. =) My boyfriend finds it rather intriguing as he holds his hand on my belly puts his ear to it asking the baby "what are you doing in there? kick daddy's ear!" I have the feeling this motherhood thing is going to be a joy after all.

1 comments:

MADNESS IZ GENIUS

I REMEMBER THIS DAY!!!...I cried too LOL. *sigh* Fancy I am soooo very proud of you & I know ur going to be the best mommy ever!...well, b4 me anyway LOL (like yrs from now). I LOVE U FANCYBOO!