YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Maybe I'm Heartless


Indeed it's a shock that Michael Jackson has died, but seriously why are people acting like Mike was their closest uncle or somebody. I mean he is definitely legend but watching 20 year olds crying on 106 and park strikes me as p i t i f u l. The bottom line is that you didn't know him personally and your tears and sad ways are not doing him any good. Ask yourself, would Michael cry if he heard you had died. Would he care one way or the other??? Pray for his family but let that sad ish go. It's stupid. ::personal opinion::


It doesn't make you a fan if you only know his 3 or 4 most popular songs. Get a grip! I didn't cry for Left Eye, Aaliyah, Biggie, Pac, Rick James, Bernie Mac, not even Luther....Mike will NOT get my tears! So maybe I'm heartless...I think I'm a realest and its time you get a taste of the juice I'm on!

1 comments:

Kaneisha

Wow, so true. It doesn't make you heartless at all, I kind of wondered that about myself too b/c when I found out I just said "oh".. anytime someone dies it's sad, but to me if he wasn't someone you actually knew (let alone even spoken to) it's no need for the tears. That's how i feel atleast. I mean I liked his music, thought he could dance his ass off but it's just another person gone really.. I guess that probably would be my philosophy w/ the field i'm in too maybe.. but the same people crying are probably the same ones that laughed at him or talked ish about him when the rumors of him messing w/ kids and stuff, and talking about his nose and him being "gay" are the main ones "grieving".. honestly, nobody has even talked nor thought about this man, it's ironic that in death people suddenly "LOVE" someone so much, or it was their "fave" person .. it's just another person gone to me, the closest they could ever get to mike was his music anyways, so they need to just crank that shit when if they think about him and cut that crying mess out!! Phew .. ok, i'm done!! good topic!