YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 17, 2009

Not Correctable

The tears keep streamin
I'm asking what do you mean and
Why must you hurt me, lie, to me, and hate me
Act as though I'm out to get you, when in reality I just want to love you
And maybe hold you, and kiss you, and just be with you
But your words and actions leave me with NO satisfaction
But rather just a "sorry ms. jackson"
Which I don't understand, cause YOU, you supposed to be my man,
My life, my world, my babyboy
The one in whom is my pride and joy
But yet...
The tears keep pourin'
I'm asking if you think I'm a whore and
Why is it that you haven't called me
You know...since you boned me
Seeing that we were together for so long
I thought it was okay to take off my thong
But I now I see I laid with the enemy
And now that enemy resides inside of me
Cause if I want it or not, we made ourselves one
All this heartache for a few minutes of fun
And here I sit analyzing facts
Realizing now that I have no tact
Cause I don't know what to do in this predicament
I'm hurting over the boy I thought was God sent
But yet...
The tears keep racin'
I'm asking why haven't I seen your face and
I get the feeling that you've moved ahead
And all that you left me were lies you said
You know like "You're the only one for me" and "I'll be here always"
Funny how I haven't heard from you in days
But this can't be true
Cause you ALWAYS responded with "I love you too"
But in these tears lies pain
This pain I'm feeling is ineffable, inexpressible, ineffectual, inevitable
Shouldn't be acceptable
But I can't change it cause it's not correctable